Thin Wall Barrier Packaging – PTI Europe | 2 Days
The rigid plastic container industry is growing each year. It already covers a wide range of applications, from single-serve cups to multi used containers. Thanks to its ease of production processes, plastic packaging is the choice for new products or for conversion from other packaging materials. It is highly driven by light-weighting, sustainability and product differentiation. But the real challenge comes with the barrier performances for such packages, in particular when applied for conversion of metal and glass.
This course provides up-to-date information on barrier rigid plastic container technologies. It covers material chemistry, production processes with lab experiment and practical testing. Plus opportunities to discuss your specific applications and questions.
• Material properties
• Basics on injection molding
• Basics on thermoforming
• Specialties for added barrier performance
• Injection molding (practical)
• Fundamentals of package design
• Packaging permeation essentials
• Barrier performance testing
• Product / package interaction
• Overview of sealing technologies
• Key drivers for cost analysis
For further information or for any questions regarding registration, email our training department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training Schedule at-a-Glance
|June 4, 2019||June 5, 2019||Thin Wall Barrier Packaging||PTI-Europe (Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland)|