1440 Timberwolf Drive
PO Box 964
Holland, OH 43528-0964 USA
Find the latest white papers, technical articles or flyers by accessing this library.
PTI has a proven track record of protecting customer's confidential information and helping customers build an intellectual property portfolio. We treat every project with the highest regard for confidentiality. Our process starts with the customer requirements and takes every project to a unique conclusion. Examples of our confidentiality procedures which are performed everyday include:
- Individualized confidentiality agreements to meet the need of projects and your specific requirements
- All primary process equipment is self contained with barriers to create private molding cells
- Access is controlled to other locations in the building where customer work is being performed and samples are stored
- Private Customer offices are provided to allow representatives to participate in molding trials. Every visitor signs an agreement to follow rules and respect the confidentiality of their project.
- Samples and documentation are controlled from the start to the finish of the project. Samples taken outside of confidential areas are kept in confidentiality bags assigned to each employee.
- When the project is completed, every sample produced is ground and recycled. Clear PET is put back into the bottle stream and other mixed plastics are sent to appropriate recyclers.
- Sample retains are maintained for 6 months and then confidentially ground and recycled.
- Record retention statement
We have a confidentiality committee composed of members from all the operation to top management which meets regularly to discuss how to continuously monitor and improve our systems. The committee audits confidentiality and acts on suggestions forwarded by employees and customers who visit PTI.
PTI has an internal group charged with understanding invention and the protection of intellectual property. When something is invented for a customer, the internal group handles the documentation to insure that it is properly communicated to the customer legal team of choice.