1440 Timberwolf Drive
PO Box 964
Holland, OH 43528-0964 USA
Find the latest white papers, technical articles or flyers by accessing this library.
Packaging Project Engineer
PTI, the leading independent research and development company for rigid plastic packages, is seeking a Packaging Project Engineer to execute project leadership of complex packaging and plastic analysis projects, drive packaging qualification and characterization projects, and develop new plastics and packaging testing and materials characterization applications.
- Posess a high-level of technical expertise in polymeric materials characterization and processing
- Demonstrates the ability to collaborate and maintain cross-departmental relationships
- Strong communicaion skills
- Ability to thrive in a fact-paced environment
- BA, BS, or MS in chemistry, science, engineering, or technology
- Minimum of five years of technical experience in problem analysis and solution and serving customers
Interested candidates please submit your resume via email to Missy Otterson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call or fax.